+7 (800) 600 5579
+7 (926) 235 6621
+7 (977) 453 0291
Within the framework of this Policy, the User's personal information means:
- Personal information that the User provides about himself independently when registering (creating an account) or in the process of using the Services, including the User's personal data. Information required for the provision of the Services is marked in a special way. Other information is provided by the User at his discretion.
- Non-personal data - data that is automatically transmitted to the services of the Site in the course of their use using the software installed on the User's device, including the IP address, cookie data, information about the User's browser (or other program through which access is to services), technical characteristics of equipment and software used by the User, date and time of access to services, addresses of the requested pages and other similar information.
- Other information about the User, the processing of which is provided for by the Agreement on the use of the Site.
2. PURPOSES OF PROCESSING PERSONAL INFORMATION OF USERS
The site collects and stores only that personal information that is necessary for the provision of services or the execution of agreements and contracts with the User, except for cases when the legislation provides for the mandatory storage of personal information for a period specified by law. The user agrees that personal information can be transferred to third parties in order to provide services ordered on the site, to fulfill other obligations to the user. Such persons, for example, include courier service, postal services, freight services and other Data are collected by the forms available on the site for filling out (for example, registration, ordering, subscribing, leaving a review, question, feedback and others).
The Site processes the User's personal information for the following purposes:
- User identification for registration of the User's appeal in order to provide services or sell goods
- Providing the User with access to the personalized resources of the Site.
- Establishing feedback with the User, including sending notifications, requests regarding the use of the Site, the provision of services, processing requests and applications from the User.
- Confirmation of the accuracy and completeness of the personal data provided by the User.
- Site User Notifications
- Providing the User with effective customer and technical support in case of problems related to the use of the Site.
- Implementation of advertising activities with the consent of the User, including reviews, questions, etc.
3. TERMS OF PROCESSING OF PERSONAL INFORMATION OF USERS AND ITS TRANSFER TO THIRD PARTIES
The site stores personal information of Users in accordance with the internal regulations of specific services. With regard to the User's personal information, its confidentiality is preserved, except for cases of voluntary provision by the User of information about himself for general access to an unlimited number of persons. When using certain services, the User agrees that a certain part of his personal information becomes publicly available.
The site has the right to transfer the User's personal information to third parties in the following cases:
- The user has agreed to such actions.
- The transfer is necessary for the User to use a certain service or to fulfill a certain agreement or contract with the User.
- The transfer is provided for by Russian or other applicable law within the framework of the procedure established by law. Information may be disclosed in order to prevent fraud or other illegal actions; at the request of the legislation and in other cases stipulated by the laws of the Russian Federation.
- In the event of the sale of the Site, the acquirer acquires all obligations to comply with the terms of this Policy in relation to the personal information received by him.
- The processing of the User's personal data is carried out without any time limit in any legal way, including in personal data information systems using automation tools or without using such tools. The processing of personal data of Users is carried out in accordance with the Federal Law of 27.07.2006 N 152-FZ "On Personal Data".
The user's personal data may be published in the public domain in accordance with the functionality of the site, for example, when leaving reviews / questions, the name specified by the user may be published, such activity on the site is voluntary, and the user, by his actions, consents to such publication.
In case of loss or disclosure of personal data, the Site Administration informs the User about the loss or disclosure of personal data. The Site Administration takes the necessary organizational and technical measures to protect the User's personal information from unauthorized or accidental access, destruction, modification, blocking, copying, distribution, as well as from other illegal actions of third parties. The Site Administration together with the User takes all necessary measures to prevent losses or other negative consequences caused by the loss or disclosure of the User's personal data.
4. OBLIGATIONS OF THE PARTIES
The user is obliged:
- Provide information about personal data necessary to use the Site.
- Update, supplement the provided information about personal data in case of changes in this information.
The Site Administration is obliged:
- Take precautions to protect the confidentiality of the User's personal data in accordance with the procedure usually used to protect this kind of information in existing business transactions.
- Block personal data related to the relevant User from the moment the User or his legal representative or the authorized body for the protection of the rights of personal data subjects apply or request for the verification period in case of revealing inaccurate personal data or illegal actions.
5. LIABILITY OF THE PARTIES
The Site Administration, which has not fulfilled its obligations, is responsible for losses incurred by the User in connection with the illegal use of personal data, in accordance with the legislation of the Russian Federation.
In case of loss or disclosure of confidential information, the Site Administration is not responsible if this confidential information:
- Became public domain before its loss or disclosure.
- Was received from a third party before it was received by the Site Administration.
- Was disclosed with the consent of the User.
6. DISPUTE RESOLUTION
Before going to court with a claim for disputes arising from the relationship between the Site User and the Site Administration, it is mandatory to submit a claim (a written proposal for a voluntary settlement of the dispute).
The recipient of the claim within 30 calendar days from the date of receipt of the claim shall notify the applicant of the claim in writing about the results of the consideration of the claim.
If an agreement is not reached, the dispute will be referred to the court in accordance with the current legislation of the Russian Federation.
7. ADDITIONAL TERMS